Learn how to use the Crop tool in the new Lightroom CC to get creative with your images. Learn how to constrain your crops, create common photographic image sizes or create your own custom options.
Cropping, flipping, straightening and rotating are also available and this 5-minute primer will get you up to speed without all the waffle and filler.
Cropping is one of those key components in Post Production that can take an average image and make it come alive. Learn how to use all the advanced options in Lightrooms Cropping panel to get the very best from your photographs.
Udemy Lightroom Course: http://bit.ly/2tXhLaP
– BROWN & AQUA TOOLKIT: http://bit.ly/2evFHbC
– Hipstegram Lightroom Presets: http://bit.ly/2v8KVjv
– Illford Pan F Plus 50 Preset: http://bit.ly/2uVuQi6
– Teal & Orange Toolkit: http://bit.ly/2rfsCdn
– FREE LIGHTROOM PRESETS: http://bit.ly/2on4Ya5
– Lightroom Summer Presets: http://bit.ly/2nVsUq5
– Modular Presets Vol 1: http://bit.ly/2pu5Mfq
– VSCO SP-01 Style Preset: http://bit.ly/2oEzEFF
– VSCO SP-07 Style Preset: http://bit.ly/2nVKUQT
Free tutorials for Adobe Lightroom CC 2017. New tutorials added every Monday.
Take your Adobe Lightroom skills to the next level!
SUPPORT: Our website offers additional information and perks. Please check it out! http://lightroomtv.co.uk