Want to get shot of those boring default WordPress Dashboard widgets and give your clients a much more bespoke experience?
In this tutorial I’ll show you just how to do that with Granular Controls for Elementor and some advanced tweaking of your functions.php file.
Go beyond the basics and truly customise your WordPress experience!
Granular Controls Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZWmRRBmc90
CLICK HERE FOR THE CODE: https://bit.ly/2KNLbkz
Take your WordPress website and skills to the next level!
If you like what we do and would like to support us, please consider using these affiliate links when purchasing any of the plugins covered in our tutorials. Thank you for your support.
– Pre Order Brizy Pro NOW: https://bit.ly/2Ji97r8
– OCEANWP: http://bit.ly/2fRHBr0
– ELEMENTOR PRO: http://bit.ly/2u3mzYX
– VISUAL COMPOSER: https://bit.ly/2Llqtoy
– DIVI 3 Page Builder: http://bit.ly/2HiiDcE
– DIVI Theme: http://bit.ly/2G8JMiA
– SMART SLIDER 3: http://bit.ly/2G0G1vB
– Astra Pro: http://bit.ly/2zruoKn
– CSSHERO: http://bit.ly/2qbrRl6
– SLIDER REVOLUTION 5 – http://bit.ly/2qDFU4G
– IMPREZA THEME: http://bit.ly/2rn5yYx
SUPPORT: Our website offers additional information and perks. Please check it out! http://wptuts.co.uk