The Tone Curve in Lightroom is the most powerful tool you can use to edit your photographs, but is also one of the most complex looking tools. In this video I’ll show you how to tame the power of the Tone Curve and start editing your images.
The Tone Curve can open up so many great looking image editing effects, and once you understand how it works, you’ll be creating amazing looking images and Lightroom Presets in no time at all.
Udemy Lightroom Course: http://bit.ly/2tXhLaP
– BROWN & AQUA TOOLKIT: http://bit.ly/2evFHbC
– Hipstegram Lightroom Presets: http://bit.ly/2v8KVjv
– Illford Pan F Plus 50 Preset: http://bit.ly/2uVuQi6
– Teal & Orange Toolkit: http://bit.ly/2rfsCdn
– FREE LIGHTROOM PRESETS: http://bit.ly/2on4Ya5
– Lightroom Summer Presets: http://bit.ly/2nVsUq5
– Modular Presets Vol 1: http://bit.ly/2pu5Mfq
– VSCO SP-01 Style Preset: http://bit.ly/2oEzEFF
– VSCO SP-07 Style Preset: http://bit.ly/2nVKUQT
Free tutorials for Adobe Lightroom CC 2017. New tutorials added every Monday.
Take your Adobe Lightroom skills to the next level!
SUPPORT: Our website offers additional information and perks. Please check it out! http://lightroomtv.co.uk