One of Reaper’s features is the ability to easily change the entire look of the interface through a large selection of free themes. I get asked a lot about what theme I use in my Reaper tutorial videos. So here’s a quick guide to Default Commala 5 and how I set up my Track Control Panel and Mixer Control Panel.
Follow this quick guide to Reaper Themes and you’ll be up to speed in no time applying any one of the fantastic, high quality and free themes.
Helping you take your home studio, music creation and mixing to the next level.
New tutorial videos every Friday!
Parenting Tracks in Reaper: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gidy2SlPHig
Check out Default Commala 5 – download links below:
– Default Commala 5 Dark – http://stash.reaper.fm/theme/1702/Default_Commala_5.ReaperThemeZip
– Default Commala 5 Light – http://stash.reaper.fm/theme/1633/Default_Commala_5_light.ReaperThemeZip
– Default Commala 4 Dark – http://stash.reaper.fm/theme/1520/Default_Commala_4.ReaperThemeZip
– Default Commala 4 Light – http://stash.reaper.fm/theme/1522/Default_Commala_4_light.ReaperThemeZip
SUPPORT: Our website offers additional information and perks. Please check it out!
– Reaper – http://www.reaper.fm/